Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Beginning

Hi

I do talki to myself quite often in mylife... Not that I'm an introvert..most of those who know me would say I am not.. but still I do it often sometimes when I'm on the bus others when I'm walking or have sometime to myself and believe it or not...the best decissions I made in my life...the best time I felt truly amazed about what I heared is when I stopped from the rampaging spree of life ...stopped for just one second, enjoyed silence...and thought...

Being a young girl in a big World has had its challenges, now 22 I had my fair share of life already and I still do believe the best is yet to come. Through this blog I will share my hopes , my fears and my joys with you.

In this blog I will share my thoughts with you...and hopefully my thoughts will touch your lives too. :)